Tuesday, October 22, 2019

July Photos I: Togepi, Flowers and Fields [Daily Photo #1187-1194]


#1187: Wild strawberries in a fancy presentation! :D

Contemplative Alia.

#1188: Although I wish I wasn't so behind with my photos, it's nice
to see bright summer memories in the middle of gloomy autumn!


#1189: Just your typical urban scenery in Finland. ;)



#1190: Keiju got some food!



#1191: Celosia.

Carnations.

#1192: Togepi! :D



#1193: Restaurant Ju Fu near the Central Railway Station.

Most delightful garlic eggplant!



And near the restaurant…

Is Oodi!

Such a cool library.


You can watch how the books you return travel on the conveyor belts! :D

#1194: Nature in Kasavuori.




A place of some kind of torture I think? ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to leave a comment.
Как оставить комментарий.

Спасибо за ваши комментарии :)
Thank you for your comments =)
Kiitos kommenteistanne ;-)
コメントありがとうございます ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...