Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Chibi desu


This UFO Catcher ball travelled all the way from Japan. Let's peek inside?

A tiny Serenity!

Sailor Cuteness Overload!

Awww

Awwwwww

.。o♡o。.。o♡o。

“I'll protect you, my princess!”

I think there is a bit of a size problem.

Princess Serenity brought with her tea and natto snacks.

I'm gathering my courage to taste them :D

Minako & Makoto

Rei & Ami

Usagi & Usagi, I mean, Serenity & Usagi
(Do we suspect there may be some kind of connection between Serenity and Usagi?)

Dancing on the Moon.
本当にありがとうございます!うれしいです。(*^▽^*)

Every time I look at her, tunes from Sailor Moon start playing in my head, mostly Moon Medallion.

*nostalgic sobbing*



Oh well, can Katya resist posting metal here? Nope.



I love this guy ^.^ Plush Luna!

Where to buy SM merchandise:

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to leave a comment.
Как оставить комментарий.

Спасибо за ваши комментарии :)
Thank you for your comments =)
Kiitos kommenteistanne ;-)
コメントありがとうございます ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...