Thursday, February 18, 2016

Art: Quolls, Cats and Quokka!


I scanned tons of doodles some time ago and asked friends to choose what I should post first, cute animals or beautiful women. But the votes were 50/50! (With one more person challenging me to draw beautiful animals and cute women. ;p) So, because I'm a bit mischievous, I decided that my husband's vote had more weight. =D And he voted for cute animals!


I drew these quolls for my sweetheart. Eastern and western quolls. To show east and west I chose to draw rising and setting suns. ^^ It took 10 minutes to doodle!



Then I drew cats for Luthien: a baby cheetah, a serious looking manul and a Sphynx cat!


And then I drew a quokka for Agnia! Quokka is happiness. Quokka is joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How to leave a comment.
Как оставить комментарий.

Спасибо за ваши комментарии :)
Thank you for your comments =)
Kiitos kommenteistanne ;-)
コメントありがとうございます ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...