Monday, October 23, 2017

Coffee and Bakery [Daily Photo #571]



I had a dream last night where I was in a café with friends, and there were so many delicious things like apple pies and chocolate chip muffins, and I was trying to choose something and it was very hard, and then I didn't manage to choose anything in time because I woke up! Aww. So, after hearing about my plight, my husband bought some bakery for us and said I can get to choose now which one I want. =D Isn't he sweet?

And there was also coffee. 
I've never had flavoured instant coffee before, I didn't know it existed! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to leave a comment.
Как оставить комментарий.

Спасибо за ваши комментарии :)
Thank you for your comments =)
Kiitos kommenteistanne ;-)
コメントありがとうございます ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...