Thursday, October 25, 2018

Red Velvet and Sunflowers [Daily Photo #935, #936, #937]



#935, 22.10.18:
Red Velvet Latte at Robert's Coffee! Beetroot is a rather unusual ingredient for coffee but I liked it! ^^

This pic is for my friend Rita! ^^


#936, 23.10.18:
So much ovo-lacto-vegetarian and vegan food in shops nowadays, hard to keep up with all the new products! =D


#937, 24.10.18:
I brought my sunflowers indoors, since it's too cold outside now. Maybe a few more will bloom belatedly… (Not sure if I had planted them too late or if it's because of unusually hot summer.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to leave a comment.
Как оставить комментарий.

Спасибо за ваши комментарии :)
Thank you for your comments =)
Kiitos kommenteistanne ;-)
コメントありがとうございます ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...