Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Many Plants [Daily Photo #920, #921, #922]



Another daily photo trio, this time it's plant-themed! \^u^/ So, when we went to IKEA the other day I of course bought plants… Shocking, I know I know. ;p

#920: My new friend, peace lily (Spathiphyllum)!

It likes shadows, just like me. ;p



Had to get down on the floor to take some of these pics...


#921: Fake succulents for my desk.
They accept all light conditions, how nice!

#922: A little daisy blooming indoors.
(The pot was outside but now it's too cold so I brought them in.)

Flowers from my sweet husband! ^u^


Here the daisy is sleeping already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to leave a comment.
Как оставить комментарий.

Спасибо за ваши комментарии :)
Thank you for your comments =)
Kiitos kommenteistanne ;-)
コメントありがとうございます ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...