Thursday, November 27, 2014

Fanart: Mally's Puppies - わんわんの世界


Since it's not a secret that Mally really, REALLY likes dogs, I decided to draw her as a puppy for her birthday. And since it's not a secret that I really, REALLY like Mally, I ended up drawing six of them. :D Each puppy represents one of many styles of Mally. But, I'm sure there is some hair colour I missed. :D

The Wan Drums!*
お誕生日おめでとうございます!   \(^o^)/


And then I thought, how cute would such a puppy look at the drummer's seat? Can those short paws even reach anything? ^^


To hear Mally (the human version) play, check this song:



To watch the adorableness unfold, watch this video where Mally talks about dogs (with passion):


More music from exist trace!**


* “Wan wan” means bark, woof in Japanese. ^-^
** You can buy their music in many places, such as Google Play and CD Japan. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to leave a comment.
Как оставить комментарий.

Спасибо за ваши комментарии :)
Thank you for your comments =)
Kiitos kommenteistanne ;-)
コメントありがとうございます ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...