Monday, June 27, 2016

Daily Photo #87: Dyed Green


In Soviet Russia your antiseptic dyes you.


Once again I dyed some of my hair with Brilliant Green. Wikipedia says,

“In Eastern Europe and Russia (and formerly the USSR) the dilute alcoholic solution of Brilliant Green is sold as a topical antiseptic, also known under a Latin name Viridis nitentis spirituosa and a Russian colloquial name зелёнка [zelyonka, lit. an informal colloqialism for "the green"].”


I learned online that you can also dye your hair with Brilliant Green. If your hair is dark you don't have to bleach it, you'll get dark green or greenish brown easily anyway. And blond hair it turns into a lighter, greenish blue. Cos it's not sold in Finland, my dear Russian friends brought a few bottles for me. ^^ Thanks to Olya and Sveta I can be green whenever I want. What else can I wish for? =D

Nice job, C27H33N2.HO4S!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to leave a comment.
Как оставить комментарий.

Спасибо за ваши комментарии :)
Thank you for your comments =)
Kiitos kommenteistanne ;-)
コメントありがとうございます ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...