Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Daily Photo #74: Russian Speculative Fiction



GreyHat: “Hey, did you notice our owner doesn't read much in Russian nowadays? Even science fiction and fantasy like these wonderful books?”


WhiteHat: “Yeah! She favours English now! Let's remind her of what's waiting for her attention on this shelf!”

Hey birds, I… um… it's just… I dunno? =D It's not that I don't want to read a bit more of Ivan Yefremov or Max Frei, I didn't bring them all the way from Moscow just to show off my collection here, I swear!

GreyHat: “All empty words...”
WhiteHat: “Chirp!”

I *am* quite curious about those books.

GreyHat: “You have a funny way of showing it.”
WhiteHat: “Tweet!”

But there are thousands of lovely library books that keep seducing me…

GreyHat: “We saw you order more books from a shop the other day.”
WhiteHat: “In English.”

Yes but!

GreyHat: “Aleksey Tolstoy is crying here.”
WhiteHat: “And his granddaughter Tatyana Tolstaya!”

I… I'll just go have tea or something. Um... Yeah… Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to leave a comment.
Как оставить комментарий.

Спасибо за ваши комментарии :)
Thank you for your comments =)
Kiitos kommenteistanne ;-)
コメントありがとうございます ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...