Monday, July 3, 2017

Radish Harvest and Mini Greenhouse [Daily Photo #458]


Look at them!


Precious radish roots.

So round and smooth!

I wonder why the biggest one has fewer secondary roots.


Also, we bought a mini greenhouse from Clas Ohlson! I assembled it by myself. :D It has enough space for lots of lettuce, radish and herbs, now I just have to fill it up. I'm so excited! =D

The cover can be secured with nice ribbons.

The middle part can be unzipped and put up.

I like the decorative elements!

Also, check my hydroponic lettuce.

And that tall dill!


No comments:

Post a Comment

How to leave a comment.
Как оставить комментарий.

Спасибо за ваши комментарии :)
Thank you for your comments =)
Kiitos kommenteistanne ;-)
コメントありがとうございます ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...