Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Art: Nonbinary Demon Hunter for Lex


Dear Lex,
An embarrassingly long time ago you asked if I was going to post any drawings of metalheads. I didn't have any, so I decided to draw one for you and I did! I even scanned it! And then I forgot to post the drawing. >o<;;;;;

But better later than never, right? Allow me to introduce, a nonbinary demon hunter who is very, very metal.


Some of their favourite music:

Gloria Inferni by Darzamat [Poland]


The Passing Of The Grey Company by Summoning [Austria]


To Kill And Kill Again by Madder Mortem [Norway]

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to leave a comment.
Как оставить комментарий.

Спасибо за ваши комментарии :)
Thank you for your comments =)
Kiitos kommenteistanne ;-)
コメントありがとうございます ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...