Monday, December 25, 2017

Chocolates and Music [Daily Photo #633]


It's Xmas gifts time!
These are DELICIOUS lemon-licorice chocolates from Indiska.

So yummy I ate too many…

Pretty wrapping, too!


Also, also, my husband made me a cute handmade gift card for 3 albums, and my first choice was Mary's Blood album FATE. They are a young and somewhat underrated all-female metal band from Japan with very awesome music that you should definitely check out! Their vocalist Eye has such a cool voice! I am in love...

You can buy some of their albums here, for example. And check here for more info about Mary's Blood!







No comments:

Post a Comment

How to leave a comment.
Как оставить комментарий.

Спасибо за ваши комментарии :)
Thank you for your comments =)
Kiitos kommenteistanne ;-)
コメントありがとうございます ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...