Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Souvenirs from Japan (^.^)



My brother-in-law traveled to Japan and brought us many cool souvenirs. Let's have a look?

Green tea from a famous teashop.



I loooove penguins ^-^

I named her Penny.


Cute feet ^^

Now we can play cards and learn about Japan's beauty at the same time.

My dream place. Bambooooooo.

Also a pen with a postcard – art by Katsushika Hokusai.


Macha everywhere :D Green food is awesome!

Instant macha drink, so frothy.
(Hamster Club manga on the background is from the library, check photos here.)

Mochi - rice cakes.

Yummy breads.

Yuzu candies with kombu seaweed. Weird, but I liked them.

In Japan there is Cupnoodles Museum...

...where you can paint your noodle cup and choose ingredients.

CUPNOODLES MUSEUM (formal name: Momofuku Ando Instant Ramen Museum)
Address: 2-3-4 Shinko, Naka-ku, Yokohama 231-0001 Japan

And then, beautifully wrapped...

...there was Sailor Moon manga!
*fangirl squeeeee*

Sailor Jupiter!
\(♡-♡)/

And also a surprise...

Outer Sailor Senshi and Sailor Moon herself!
I'll post more Sailor Moon related photos later. When I calm down. ^-^

Now I'm imagining going to a Japanese bookstore...

Pirozhok with his new friends Penny & Makoto.

Pink is for sakura, peaches... and Pirozhok!

本当にありがとうございます!(^ω^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to leave a comment.
Как оставить комментарий.

Спасибо за ваши комментарии :)
Thank you for your comments =)
Kiitos kommenteistanne ;-)
コメントありがとうございます ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...