Friday, March 6, 2015

Happy Birthday, Ira!


My mysterious and beautiful friend Ira, Happy Birthday! 
(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

This little doodle is for you!
Special guest star: the Nuclear Owl.

It's based on Ira's actual clothes (she's cool like that*). ^-^
But I didn't choose this outfit just as an excuse to draw more corsets, I swear!

“I modelled for the Nuclear Owl!”
She looks so proud here. ^^

I was listening to Chthonic and Tengger Cavalry while drawing this, which is absolutely inappropriate, as my friend doesn't listen to metal. :D Sorry!

A compensation!


* Fangirling detected.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How to leave a comment.
Как оставить комментарий.

Спасибо за ваши комментарии :)
Thank you for your comments =)
Kiitos kommenteistanne ;-)
コメントありがとうございます ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...