Thursday, March 12, 2015

New(ish) books ^^



Last December my book shelves got a few new inhabitants, but then I forgot to tell you about them. Better later than never, right? :D *forever scatter-minded* 

First, my birthday books. Cakes are good of course, but I prefer to get booooks. ^^


Codename Sailor V was a gift from Katya to Katya. :D This is the manga where the Sailor Moon world started. At first there was only Sailor Venus, but soon Naoko Takeuchi created a new manga called Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon with many more Sailor Senshi, and then the anime was made, and it conquered the world, and we all still love it because it's awesome. (^o^)/



I ordered Sailor V from YesAsia, and they sent me a bonus:

A relaxed bonus!




Gifts from my sweetheart:


The Kingdom of Gods ends the awesome Inheritance trilogy, and Ancillary Sword is the sequel to the amazing Ancillary Justice.


I also got a package from my mom with my old book friends. I missed you guys!

Sigmund Freud and Erich Fromm
(I studied psychology in a university a looong time ago.)

Russian fantasy by Dmitry Skiryuk and tales by O. Henry.

And then Xmas gifts.
The cutest book ever!

The Little World of Liz Climo is also a blog, and if you want to get cuteness overload, you should go there NOW. You're welcome.


Books 2 and 3 in the Bel Dame Apocrypha series \m/
The creature on the right is a giant, not very friendly centipede.

“Take my love, take my land 
Take me where I cannot stand...”


And something for both of us ^^

This book is huge and full of drawings.


2 comments:

  1. Lots of familiar things here! ;)
    PS: Nothing Sherlock-related?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already have everything ACD wrote about him (except for that recently discovered story). ^o^
      One of my books even has very old illustrations! ^____^

      Delete

How to leave a comment.
Как оставить комментарий.

Спасибо за ваши комментарии :)
Thank you for your comments =)
Kiitos kommenteistanne ;-)
コメントありがとうございます ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...