Friday, October 21, 2016

Coffee and Books [Daily Photo #203]



You know I might one day become addicted to this “read books while sipping coffee in a cafe” thing. =D

 
Yesterday at Espresso House: Belgian chocolate goodness and a carrot muffin.

I hope one day all the cafes will discover that not only vegan milk exists but also vegan cream. (We asked for soy milk in our coffee, that they had, but they only had dairy cream.)

As for the book, I almost finished it! A Deadly Cambodian Crime Spree by Shamini Flint is the fourth book in the Inspector Singh Investigates series. The library has only this one and book 7, but I figured it shouldn't be hard to start in the middle of the series. I like it!

Bonus pic: from the Elements photo shoot! ;p



No comments:

Post a Comment

How to leave a comment.
Как оставить комментарий.

Спасибо за ваши комментарии :)
Thank you for your comments =)
Kiitos kommenteistanne ;-)
コメントありがとうございます ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...